I’m turning 32 in a few weeks. Scary, huh? I now have the parody of Taylor Swift’s “22” going through my head.
Anyways… if there was a birthday Santa, here are the things I would hope that he would bring me this year.
1) Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill in Matte Navy.
2) This necklace from Noonday.
3) My cheapo immersion blender that I’ve had for ages finally bit the dust, so I’d love this Cuisinart one.
4. This Kate Spade cross body bag is adorable. And I love the pink so much.
5. I love this mid-century ring holder from West Elm.
6. I need these shoes like whoa. Seriously. How cute are these? (I’m a size 7.5)
7. Of course I want this shirt. And I want it in purple, and a medium.
8. I love this apothecary bottle & candle stand. I have something similar that my in-laws gave me for Christmas, and this would be great along with it. It would provide nice symmetry, without being too matchy-matchy.
9. I love this pineapple candle from West Elm! And the container is so pretty! I could put all kinds of little things in it once the candle is gone.
10. I need a Le Creuset skillet, and I adore the new amethyst color.